How to Enable Hindi Keyboard In Windows 8, 7 & Vista
1. Regional and Language Options in Control Panel
2. Select "Keyboards and Languages" Tab Click on "Change Keyboards.." button and then click on "add" button -> after that search for Marathi (India) and -> Expand the + sign and select Marathi Keyboard as shown in figure below.
3. Select Marathi , Check Keyboard Layout and select Devanagari- INSCRIPT or Marathi (they are same)
4. Finally Click OK and Apply.
How To Use Inscript keyboard
1. Open Any Application
2. Press alt + shift key , now you can type in Hindi with Inscript keyboard and if you again press alt+shift then you will switch to english Keyboard.
3. A small langauge bar or EN button will appear near time and date display on desktop. select your language to type. You will have both option English and Marathi.
Steps for Enable Inscript Keyboard in the Windows XP
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Date, Time, Language and Regional Options.
- Click on Regional and Language Options.
- Click on the Languages tab as shown below.
- Under the heading 'Supplemental language support' check the item 'Install files for Complex Script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)'. and insert Windows XP CD.
- Allow the OS to install necessary files from WindowsXP disc Reboot.
- Click on the 'Regional Options' tab to set User Locale and Location.
- Under the heading 'Standards and format' select Marathi or any other language as your User Locale from the drop-down box. This selection will determine settings for numbers, currencies, times and dates as well as sorting rules for the language.
- Under the heading 'Location', select a country where you are physically located such as India.
欧美3d彩漫无遮挡h 欧美3d彩漫无遮挡h ,白洁高义小说 白洁高义小说 ,乡村小说 乡村小说
Setting-up the Indian Language Keyboards or Input Locales In Regional and Language Options panel, click on the Languages Tab.
- Once Languages tab is selected click on the 'Details' tab to install different input locales or Keyboards.
- Click on the 'Add' button to add a keyboard for a particular language.
- In the drop-down box select Hindi or Marathi as the Input Language.
- A corresponding keyboard layout/IME will be automatically selected as shown below. Click OK to close the dialog boxes.
WindowsXP also offers following Devanagari keyboard layouts such as :
The Hindi-Traditional and Marathi keyboard contain all the characters that are traditionally used in Hindi and Marathi and include English punctuation without the need to change to the English keyboard to get at the punctuation. It is the recommended keyboard for most users.
The Devanagari-Inscript keyboard contains an extended Devanagari character set that includes characters for transliterating into Devanagari from other Indian languages as well as some Sanskrit and ancient Vedic characters. This keyboard is recommended for special users.